Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Originals Recap: Ep9 "Reigning Pain in New Orleans"

Klaus didn't really win to me here even after he win the empire from he Marcel, he admit that he can't gain the respect & love that Marcel received from the community. It was funny when Klaus spill the dirt he used to lied on Marcel and Marcel just said "Thanks for the honesty". My feeling just told me that Marcel still want the empire back even though he said to Rebecca that he made allies with Klaus (poor Rebecca lost a guy again, I actually like them together!)

I feel really bad for the pastor, he just become Klaus' dog, doing this doing that for the sake of the normal people. The Mayor is really dumbass saying that kind of stuff to an original like Klaus, he even went against Klaus, he of course ended up dead. (Again poor pastor had to cover all up)

Oh Cammi oh Cammi can you just stay out of all this? Even though I feel she was pretty clever how she recorded that out. I was soooooooo happy when I thought she can finally gone for good (I can't & won't accept her as Caroline 2.0), but then come bitch Davina. Seriously? How can Cammi can help her? Because she knew Klaus kinda like Cammi? OH PLEASEEE (but then Klaus most likely won't hurt Cammi because the writers want them to hook up but hell to the no)

I guess from the next preview the witches will get back in action after last time absent. I wonder what Sophie up to now.. And Davina did NOT just attack Klaus, you just stay there and kill the witches you hate. Cammi cracked me out when she just yelled all hero "Stay the hell away from her!" The writers just used her because we knew Klaus will never get Cammi hurt, so she can protect Davina, oh man.

Davina is just full of herself (quoting from a youtube user), saying that she'll kill all of them with that bitch I'm-the-most-powerful-here face. Can't she remember that Marcel is the one who saved her from death? Even though now she thought that Marcel is just using her (I know it's still upsetting when someone used you but still..). I wish she will end up dead, ugh.

For Elijah.. I hope he just hook up with Hayley. In that scene I was saying "KISS KISS KISS" but no it didn't happen, maybe later. I thought it was despicable of Klaus not answering Hayley question "so what will happen to be after I give birth to the baby?" obviously she just a basket carrying Klaus' child.


Watch Ep10 "The Casket Girls" promo now!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment