Sunday, December 29, 2013

End of Year

Sorry for not updating for 1 week already I think? I'm in the midst of finals, though my exams are not everyday, I'll have 2 this tuesday, and it's new year's eve for God sake. Then I'll have to listen to this seminar and make a report, urgh. At night I'll have end of year event at the church, I hope it'll be fun.

Sooo... it's gonna be 2014 real soon, it felt so quick right?? and I'll turn 19 just in 2 days more omg, I'm gonna be old soon. This year, I started my college in Taiwan but I don't think my chinese improved much (as you see on my older post). But I really look forward to 2014, umm.. actually I look forward to holiday which start after 10th January.

Let's see where life take me in 2014! Have a happy new year! (and belated Merry Christmas)

0 comments:

Post a Comment