Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Miracles (Gone) in December

Just watched EXO's new MV 'Miracles in December', and I don't think the story fit the title after all, it supposed to be a happy christmas right? Because the word 'miracle' usually came up with something nice, but not the MV, at the end the boys just cry because their girls won't show up. ORRR maybe they actually wanted a miracle in christmas? (I'm too lazy to read the song's translation...sorry)




End with story, moving on. I love the song, it's really soothing and nice, as expected EXO's best vocals D.O., Chen and Baekhyun, I always love ballad song from a group. The MV is nice, I'm glad when SM did
The puppy!!!! gimme
a story MV rather than boring tacky MV. The boys are gorgeous as heaven, the ending scene when they cry *squeals* and Kai with the puppy just killed me. But they actually use SNSD's The Boys background, why?? Are they short of money or what? Overall it was beautiful, soothing and... sad.
Seeing this MV remind me of SM The Ballad, where the hell are they?!! SM completely forget about them, or did they already disband? because seriously I can't even remember.


Go check their MV, NOW! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment