Monday, December 30, 2013

It's Freezing

Yeah currently it's pretty damn cold in Taiwan.

lol jk I'm gonna talk about a movie (that I haven't watch). Frozen.


Of course you know Disney's latest animation movie Frozen right? I. haven't. watch. it. In my hometown every disney newest movie out I'll watch it right away, but not in Taiwan. It's tiring to go to downtown, and the cinema is pretty expensive. (I only watched catching fire here)

Yes, about Frozen, currently the song 'Let it go' from its soundtrack keeps playing in my head and I keep replaying it too from my earphones. It's pretty rare for me to be obsessed to a movie song before watching it first. Maybe it's because a lot of great feedback from my friends. On path (socialmedia), when it first came out in Jakarta, everyone keep updating that they're listening to 'let it go'. It made me wonder "was it that great?". At first I didn't wanna be spoiled but then I can't help it and finally watch the clip from youtube. I LOVE IT! The animation from the scene looked really cool too! I can't wait to watch it.

But I'm a bit afraid if I expect too high from this movie, then I'll end up pretty disappointed. fingercrossed. 3 weeks 'till home bound!


Watch the clip now, like me!
 And listen to this great song by Idina Menzel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment