Saturday, December 14, 2013

Favorite Movie of ALL time

Today I'll share my favorite movie of all time!!! 


*drumrolls*




THE SOUND OF MUSIC!!!!

Yes yes yes my favorite movie of all time is The Sound of Music, classic movie forever! When I heard of sound of music "The hills are aliveee~~" first came to my mind. I think I watched this movie more than 15 times, and I won't get bored watching. When I flew to Taiwan this year I watched this movie too on the plane, thank God they have it.

I pretty much remember all of the lyrics and words per scene lol. Super love Julie Andrew's voice, its very smooth and clear plus unique, too bad God took it too fast. I basically love musical movie so this movie eventually came 1st in my list. Christopher Plummer is such a dreamy Captain Von Trapp, he live the character.

I can't even choose my favorite song, I LOVE all of the songs.



When Oprah invite all the cast prior 50 anniversary, I went crazzzzyyyy. I watched it together with my family that time, and I have to thank Oprah!!! It brings back so much memory. and omg Liesl you used to be the tallest andn ow you're the shortestttt lol. I'm so giggly when Liesl's actress (I forgot her name blah), confessed that she had a huge crush on Christopher Plummer (Captain), that was so cute! Should I say more about Julie Andrews? She just plain awesome.


Fyi, they did a live action based on the broadway show with Carrie Underwood as Maria, the show was all live show, and they had a massive studio to filmed it. People said it was horrific but.. I think Carrie had a good live voice. I have yet to see it.. Still have no clue where to watch it though






0 comments:

Post a Comment