Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Secret Angels


Yeah, when I mentioned Secret Angels I must be talking about Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!!! It's the time of that day again!! The show just aired today & I just watched it. Breathtaking as always. My favorite gotta be 'Snow Angels', everything is just beautiful. And Taylor Swift rocking it, I also love FOB performance as well. 


I SUPER love tay's British outfit!!! She can easily join the models


I always knew that Cara is a dorky models but I never actually see her in videos (I just check her instagram), seeing her there actually made me thought she's seems really fun & plus-plus the accent!!! The story of Lais who couldn't make the show last year, last-minute-falling is just horrible. But I'm happy she get to open the 'Birds of Paradise' section. When Adam Levine got super excited and cute everytime Behati walk is.. pretty cute? I thought Behati is a good model. Sui He!!!! She's so pretty and not overly skinny! And she's asian!!! Is it just me or she's the only asian this year?? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I found that some of the models are too skinny to be in VS Show :/ The older Angels seems to be better.. For me the best bod' goes to Adriana, hands up. Candice get no 2. When they filmed Adriana's work out I was like.. damn girl!

Here goes some of my favorites and memorable one..
Can't post more pictures because I can't open my photoshop, I can't make the pictures ordered well.

My fave in Birds of Paradise on Erin!

This year's fantasy bra on Candice
Doutzen's memorables one. It looked so  fluffy I wanna touch it
while everyone fawning over the Karlie's bodysuit, I think this one is really cute
Sui He!!!
Behati's best one for me! I love wings!

Alessandra's favorite!!! I told you I love wings.
 And it's my fave color on the bra..

0 comments:

Post a Comment