Monday, December 9, 2013

Lowering Head

Why's the title like that? Lowering head is actually mean that I lowered my head too much on my phone everyday. 

Most of my classes in college are boring, I can't really understand what the teacher are saying in chinese so I just play with my phone. Either open-close-open-close my instagram, twitter, path, gossip news, games, etc. I played LINE games such as I love coffee, pokopang, pong, wind runner, candy crush (yeah), those are great medicine for boringness. 

Most of my time in class I did all that (1 class = 2 hours), that's why I don't get many friends in class. Not that I abandoned my subjects, I still can learn from the ppt the teacher give (although some need books).

I feel that this routine of mine since I moved here is not good, my eyesight can become worse. But then everyday I see my phone, at night I see my laptop. I just hope that when I got home my eyesight won't be damaged that much. Fingers crossed.

AND I CAN'T WAIT TILL I GOT BACK HOME! YIPPEE WINTER HOLIDAY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment