Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Geeks on Speed

SOOO here I am finally made a blog! I'm not so good on creating names for blog/link so I found this "geeksonspeed" through a picture (which you can see below) and I thought it was cool plus it can represent me as a geek! I'll change my blog title when I decided which one is the best so for now let it be "Wild At Heart". I thought making blog would be easy but damn, idk how to change my blog template to a nicer one... well at least my current template is nice right? right?

What will I post here?
It can be the high-light and thoughts of my day, but I think mostly it'll be review of new MV, new episode of series I watch, videos, movies, products, basically anything that are my interest. Recommendations, introduction to my favorite in many categories, my current interest and many more!
Reasons of my presence here:
I want to try new things, and it seems fun to make a blog (as I read my friend's blog or others'). Plus I want to share my interests and thoughts on many things. I just hope this blog will last long and my laziness won't get in the way!!!





Regards, 
geekswithspeed




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice..

Post a Comment