Thursday, January 23, 2014

Home Sweet Home!

FINALLY I am home!!! It feels so great to be home. I arrived yesterday and first went to my bestfriend's house, because it's still flooding at my house, got a little damn flu. And finally today I arrived, went home with little boat because of the flood. I feel like a princess here while I felt like a peasant back in my dorm lol. I feel like I never left Jakarta before, but honestly I feel a little out of place because my house just went on renovation when I went to Taiwan, so.. something's a bit different, but it feels GREAT! I can never go hungry at home because of my awesome cooking mom.

I guess I'll miss my home a lot this time when I'll back to Taiwan because I know what will I miss and what will I face in Taiwan this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment