Saturday, February 1, 2014

Drama Review: THE HEIRS

When it was still airing, a lot of my highschool friends watch it and on twitter they were like "omg can't wait for next episode!" "can it he next week already", so I assumed it's a great drama. Most feedback I hear are good feedback, and I'll always watch popular drama with good feedbacks. When I got home few days later I start watching it and guess what? IT'S DISAPPOINTING. Let's see why (my opinions).

BORING MAIN FEMALE
Really? Eun Sang? She's too ordinary if you compare her to other strong female lead, even though they're poor they're not a crybaby like her. I think she cried in every episode, sometimes she'll cry twice or more in an episode. She doesn't have decent characters to be the female lead. And even Young Do fall for her for what exactly? Because Kim Tan like her too he gotta have to like her too so it can be a love triangle? pshhh She's just too flat!

CHEESY AND TOO CLICHE
The Heirs have all elements of asian stereotype drama: love triangle, rich male, poor female, parent's control, rivalry, bitchy females, etc etc. And can we talk about every cheesy line from Kim Tan? They're sweet but... sometimes it'll get too cheesy

I have other things in mind to complain about this drama but my english is not that good to explain them all, so this will be enough . But you can read @allkop's review about it, because it's basically what I think (except the Young Do part).

What I love about Heirs? The eyecandy of course! Lee Minho is dream as ever, but I'm not a fan of Kim Woobin. The cast was not so bad either, I love Choi Jinhyuk as Won, too bad his story didn't end well. And Kim Tan's mom and Eun Sang's mom relationship, that's funny too. And of course why most people love this drama, Chanyoung + Lee Bona.

0 comments:

Post a Comment