Thursday, January 16, 2014

OSCAR NOMS! (my predictions)

Today they just announced the nominations for 2014 Academy Awards who will be hosted by Ellen DeGeneres in 2nd March later on. I'll just give some predictions for some categories that I'm interested (HAHA)

Actor in a Leading Role
Christian Bale, American Hustle
Chiwetel Ejiofor, 12 Years a Slave
Matthew McConaughey, Dallas Buyers Club
Bruce Dern, Nebraska
Leonardo DiCaprio, The Wolf of Wall Street
CAN WE TALK ABOUT LEO FINALLY GETTING HIS OSCAR?? GODDAMN TIME OSCAR! 

Actress in a Leading Role
Amy Adams, American Hustle
Judi Dench, Philomena
Cate Blanchett, Blue Jasmine
Meryl Streep, August: Osage County
Sandra Bullock, Gravity
I really really want Meryl to win but I have a strong feeling it will be Amy Adams

Actress in a Supporting Role
Sally Hawkins, Blue Jasmine
Julia Roberts, August: Osage County
Jennifer Lawrence, American Hustle
June Squibb, Nebraska
Lupita Nyong'o, 12 Years a Slave
My 2nd choice would be Lupita but I guess this time Oscar will give it again to Jennifer.. will they?

Animated Feature Film
The Croods
Frozen
The Wind Rises
Despicable Me 2
Ernest & Celestine
YES PLEASEEEEEEEE!!! 

Music, Original Song
"Alone Yet Not Alone" from Alone Yet Not Alone
"Happy" from Despicable Me 2
"Let It Go" from Frozen
"The Moon Song" from Her
"Ordinary Love" from Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom
Again, give it to Frozen please!! sorry if I'm a bit biased. But it is really a great song

That's all that I can predict, really looking forward to the Best Picture award! Gotta have to wait for another 2 months T__T Check the full list nominations HERE http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/oscar-nominations-see-all-the-2014-academy-award-nominees-2014161

0 comments:

Post a Comment