Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Rivals

I just watched Rival special of Immortal Songs 2 today, between Ailee and Hyorin. I thought they have one of the most amazing voice in Kpop, yeah they're indeed rivals. Sometimes I think Hyorin got a little bit exposed in Sistar but then her voice is the heart of sistar's songs.

I really love Hyorin's rendition of 'Let it Go', I thought it was great. In this immortal song performance, I think Hyorin did a great job, but the last high-note was a little bit strained you can hear it clearly. I was a little worried for her, because I once watched a variety show where sistar checked their vocal throat (?) and it showed that Hyorin is the most strained one. 

And my opinion Ailee won on this one. Her voice seems more natural and not strained, plus for her emotions (Hyorin did a good job on the dance too thou)

Check their performances HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment